Doctor insights on:
Dextromethorphan And Guaifenesin
depends : Dextromethorophan and Guaifenesin are commonly together in otc cough meds. Vicodin is a narcotic that also has tylenol (acetaminophen) and promethiazine is for nausea. While someone with no medical conditions and no other meds might take them without negative result it is always best to use least amt of medication as possible and to discuss interactions with prescribing provider. ...Read more
Is it ok to take benzonatate with an over the counter cough medicine that has dextromethorphan and guaifenesin in it?
No problem: But whether they work or not is another issue. ...Read more
Is it safe to take a Promethazine syrup along with a Delsym (dextromethorphan) which includes Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, Guaifenesin and Phenylephrine?
Can you take Mucinex Daytime (dextromethorphan, guaifenesin, & phenylephrine) with Azelastine nasal spray?
Yes: Yes, this is a safe combination of medications. ...Read more
If really needed : While you can use that medication while pregnant you should not take any medication unless necessary and you know you tolerate it. Any illness while pregnant you be taken seriously and the best course is to see a medical provider to ensure nothing more serious. A good lung exam can help confirm the cough is just bronchitis or even post nasal drip vs pneumonia. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I took diphenhydramine hydrochloride with guaifenesin /dextromethorphan to treat congestion and allergies would it be okay to take albuterol?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Robitussin dextromethorphan guaifenesin
- Side effects of guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Phenylpropanolamine, guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Side effects of phenylpropanolamine and guaifenesin and dextromethorphan
- Allergy to dextromethorphan
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free