Doctor insights on:
Dextroamphetamine Side Effects
How do I get amphetamine and dextroamphetamine 20 mg out of my system quick. The side effects are not pleasant.
If i take Vyvanse and minocycline at the same time will it reduce the side effects of amphetamine/dextroamphetamine ?
Minocycline: No direct effect.Get a more detailed answer ›
What side effects: Are you referring to? Agitation and high blood pressure are two that will be alleviated by stopping the ads. Sometime tics can be precipitated and those can also go away once medication is started. Occasionally they can be long term if medication is continued. You may want to talk to the doctor who prescribed them as well for more information. ...Read more
I've been on Dexedrine 40mg for about 3 months and the effects have suddenly stopped recently. What do I do about this?
Dexedrine: Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine) is approved in the States for treating narcolepsy, ADHD (attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder) & obesity. I'm not clear as to why you're taking this medication nor what effect stopped suddenly. Regardless, you need to go see your prescribing doc & tell him/her about your concerns. Good luck! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects of dextroamphetamine
- Side effects of dextroamphetamine and racemic amphetamine
- Any side effects of arimidex
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- What are the negative side effects of swallowing semen?
- Talk to a adhd and autism specialist online for free