Doctor insights on:
Deviated Septum Septoplasty
“I have to take a flight 1 week after having Deviated Septum Septoplasty where no packing or stint was used. ok to fly?”
Flying after nasalop: Best to ask your chosen operative surgeon! In my practice I request at least 10 days of no flying>>>> ...Read more
Temporarily yes: But this should not be a longnterm problem and if it persists may be indicative of problems with your olfactory apparatus. Discuss with your surgeon. ...Read more
Is deviated nasal septum surgery septoplasty is safe and what are the problems faced by patient after it?
I just had a septoplasty to correct my severely deviated septum, and how long does it take to heal?
Does a septoplasty only straighten a deviated septum or does it also straighten a crooked/hooked nose?
I had septoplasty surgery done about 8 months ago for my deviated septum. If my nose is grabbed, hit, etc. Can it be re-deviated?
If I have been experiencing inflamed turbinates/congestion as a result of LPR and a deviated septum would i benefit from a septoplasty/reduction?
I want to have surgery (septoplasty) for my deviated septum, crooked nose. What is usually involved in the process?
Surgery: The septum is separated from the nasal lining and part of it is removed to create more space in the nose. The curvature of the septum is corrected with sutures or cartilage scraping or with cartilage grafts. After surgery, the nose is usually packed for 24 hrs. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Septum still deviated after septoplasty
- Deviated septum after septoplasty
- Allergies connection deviated nasal septum surgery hypersensitivity nose septoplasty
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Home remedies for deviated nasal septum
- Deviated nasal septum
- Does deviated septum surgery change your nose?
- Should my nose be swollen for awhile after a deviated septum surgery
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free