Doctor insights on:
Deviated Septum Recovery
Boyfriend is getting his deviated septum surgically fixed next week. How long will recovery be? Will he still be able to attend classes?
Deviated/sept recove: Best to ask the surgeon! Usually 3 weeks>>>> ...Read more
3 weeks: Since septum-only surgery is inside the nose, the mucous membranes heal quickly, and without bruising or outward sign of surgery. But you may have packs for a few days, internal splints for 2-3 weeks, and cannot blow your nose or exert yourself for at least 3 weeks, so that is what i would plan as far as "return to normal." but you could be back to non-strenuous job in a couple of days! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Surgery: tomorrow I'm having nasal polyps removed, he's fixing my deviated septum, & having an extra sinus cavity removed. How long for recovery?
Very common: The nasal cartilage in the midline of the nose is the nasal septum. As such, it is the most common site for injury and is the structure of the mid-portion of the face that is most likely to be involved in trauma. Having a perfectly straight septum is rare. Almost everybody has had some minor or major injury to the front of his/her nose resulting in some deviation of the septal cartilage. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Procedure: The doctor will inspect, and may use a speculum to see the deviation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Surgery for deviated septum recovery time
- Deviated septum surgery recovery
- Recovery from sinus surgery deviated septum
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Recovery after deviated septum surgery
- Recovery time for deviated septum
- How to fix a deviated septum without surgery?
- Home remedies for deviated nasal septum
- Talk to a plastic surgeon online for free