Doctor insights on:
Dettol Inhale Injury
Fire.: The word "thermal" implies temperature, i.e. heat. ...Read more
I inhaled bleach fumes& i was coughing, vomitting&cldn't breath.I puffed clenil&felt better.Cld. Inhalation cause long term damage in me?
Chemical burn: It is unlikely that you'll have permanent damage from inhaled bleach. The mucosa of your upper aerodigest tract will heal. ...Read more
Not indicated use: Hand sanitizer is for intact skin. Putting it on a wound (not intact skin) would burn and sting. Better choice wound be to wash wound with mild soap and water, pat dry, hair dryer the wound and cover with dry gauze. Ok to check with your doc or wound clinic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Accidently inhaled several deep breaths of isopropyl alcohol when getting orthodontic retainer mold. Have i killed brain cells? What damage was done?
No damage: First of all a few breaths of isopropyl alcohol once inn your life is not going to do any damage. Second, orthodontists do not use alcohol-based impression materials. They're made of other chemical compounds, so i doubt it was alcohol that you inhaled. Glad your braces are off--wear your retainers as directed. ...Read moreSee 4 more doctor answers
While using turpentine to clean up after painting i accidentally inhaled a large amount of fumes throat burns n headache concern or normal?
Go to er: This can affect your lungs and airways. With your symptoms you need to be checked out immediately. ...Read more
Probably not: And inhaling anything has the risk of injuring your lungs. Why do you want to clean your lungs? The best way to "clean" them is to never ever smoke. ...Read more
Ears pierced w/piercing gun & sterile studs in sealed box. parts of gun that touches skin wiped w/ alcohol, h2o, Benzethonium chloride solution. HIV?
Won't slow healing: Nobody here is going to tell you it's okay to break the law, though this isn't the place to debate the law's wisdom. If this is what you want, use wisely. ...Read more
Inhaled non water down concentrated lysol vapors.Had a few second cough.Called poison control,was advised to just drink cold water/fresh air.?Thoughts
Head is scabbing due to chemical burns from hair bleach 2 weeks ago, I'm using antiseptic wash to stop the itch & e45 shampoo -is this ok?
Scabs Beat Scabies: Scabbing is OK as long as there's no infection in there. You'd know that if it is unduly painful or getting more and more painful and there's increasing leakage or discharge. Wash gently and let the scab come of naturally. Don't pick at it (the only thing you should ever pick at is a guitar). If you have to cover it (e.g. you look like a resurrected zombie), do so loosely so the air can get at it. ...Read more
I accidentally inhaled 1 sniff of isopropyl alcohol 95% and glycerine 5% (ear drying agent) instead of my saline nasal spray. I immediately flushed?
Should not be a: problem. 1 sniff will not hurt you. ...Read more
Absolutely: Ammonia can be very irritating to the lungs. ...Read more
Looks that way.: I am not familiar with this product but sterizar hand foamer, clorox hand sanitizing spray and germstar noro, and all claim to be effective against the norovirus. ...Read more