Doctor insights on:
Detour Protein Bars
Yes: Yes.Get a more detailed answer ›
That would B anserd.: ...by Google. There R many, I'm not a cook but I kno where 2 find t e answers. Nuts 2. U will find mucho there. Not using powder may require ground up meat, egg whites or veggies. Easier 2 buy them. Good luck ...Read more
Boost / supply: Energy bars are designed to boost the buyers energy after consumption. These may have stimulants, such as caffeine, or other supportive nutrients, such as ginseng and white tea. Protein bars do not provide a quick burst, or even sustained, energy, but they do supply the protein needed by the body to maintain and build muscle. ...Read more
Health and Diet: None. There is no special health benefits in protein bars. They are food. The health comes from a diet high in protein and low in sugars. Healthy eating is low calorie, low carbohydrate and high in protein. Thus including protein bars that are low in carbs increases one's total protein calories and thus is part of a healthy daily calorie consumption. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Are protein bars safe during pregnancy?
- Do protein bars help you gain weight?
- Gas and bloating using protein bars
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Protein bars stomach aches
- Arbonne protein bars
- Can i eat protein bars while pregnant?
- Pure protein bar
- Homemade protein bar without protein powder