Doctor insights on:
Detect Pregnancy Without Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes: Yes is correct! the blood test will turn positive at least several days earlier. ...Read more
Can decidual bleeding during early pregnancy give you a false negative pregnancy test after having tested positive?
You are not pregnant: I am not sure what you mean by using these acronyms. Opk to a physician is 'ovulation predictor kit". There is nothing in the ovulation prediction process that tests for pregnancy. The home pregnancy test, if done after one misses a period or has a delayed period is a very accurate and valid way to test for pregnancy. If you doubt the hpt and have not had your period then there is blood tests. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a home pregnancy test detect an ectopic pregnancy
- Can a blood test detect pregnancy?
- Can a pregnancy test detect an ectopic pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Which pregnancy test detects the earliest
- Can ovulation test strips detect pregnancy?
- How early can you detect pregnancy with a pregnancy test?
- How quick can a pregnancy test detect pregnancy?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online