Doctor insights on:
Detect Pregnancy Without Pregnancy Test
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Why would someone start feeling nauseous every night around 5 or 6 p.m and the women takes a pregnancy test and comes back Negitive?
Find symptom's cause: Nausea/vomiting may be gi-related (food poisoning, peptic disease, gastroparesis, due to biliary & pancreatic disease, gas/bloat syndrome, small bowel problems). Consider "central" causes: motion sickness, vertigo, migraine headache, brain problems (some very serious). Also, rule out infection (? Urinary tract), medication side effects, pregnancy, & even reaction to stress. Find & treat cause. ...Read more
Hpt: At least one early pregnancy test product states it can provide results 6 days prior to a missed period. The company states it is > 99% accurate the day of the expected period. If you are using a standard pregnancy test would wait until you miss a period. If negative and still no period would repeat HPT in a week. Take care. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will ovulation test detect pregnancy
- Will a home pregnancy test detect an ectopic pregnancy
- Can a blood test detect pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can a pap test detect pregnancy?
- Which pregnancy test detects the earliest
- Can ovulation test strips detect pregnancy?
- How early can you detect pregnancy with a pregnancy test?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online