Doctor insights on:
Dependent on cause: Desitin is essentially a skin protectant used to treat or prevent skin breakdown from irritants like urine in sensitive areas.Desitin is great for treating mild diaper rash to other skin fold, moisture-related problems. If you are treating regular diaper rash and it is mild, expect it to take 2-3 days to settle down. If it is more severe and tender, it can take up to a week to finally quiet dow. ...Read more
Crisco: It makes for a great thick barrier on the skin. Preferred " ointment" by many moms I know. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i overdose on vitamin b6?
- Desitin for adults
- Can you overdose on ibuprofen 800mg?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many amoxicillin does it take to overdose?
- Can you die from beta blocker overdose?
- Can an overdose of aspirin kill you?
- Talk to a dermatologist online