Doctor insights on:
Yes: If you continue to suffer, see a GYN. ...Read more
My daughter's skin is very sensitive & also allergic to sunblock. Is it true that you can use desitin diaper rash cream as a sunblock?
Zinc: Zinc helps repair damaged tissue and heal wounds. There are some articles out there that suggest a zinc deficiency may contribute to acne issues. This of course is referring to dietary zinc deficiency. Zinc oxide topically is often used in sunscreens for its protective effect from the sun's harmful rays.I can't speak specifically about the use of Desitin for acne - but if it helps you then use it. ...Read more
Daughters diaper rash hurts when i touch it or bathe her. Have tried nystatin desitin steroid cream for ezema nothing helps any suggestions?
Is this yeast?: See a pediatrician and perhaps they will solve this problem for you. If not, have baby seen by a dermatologist and managed appropriately. Best wishes and hope she is better soon. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you put desitin cream over top of nystop powder?
- Desitin rash cream
- Desitin cream side effects
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Desitin diaper cream
- Ingredients in desitin cream
- Cream of small black mole
- How long does it take for scabies to go away after permethrin cream?
- Talk to a dermatologist online