Doctor insights on:
Wasake gel: Wasake gel is a derivative of silica gel which is a non-toxic substance. Unless eaten in substantial quantities, it is unlikely to cause harm, but rather will be passed unchanged through the digestive system. It is not a food however, and thus not designed to be ingested. ...Read more
No: Ialuxid gel is not sold in the US nor is any exact equivalent. Sorry. ...Read more
Not serious: using 2 doses of ? Monistat should not be harmful. If you do have discomfort though I would see your doctor. You can always rinse/wash the region with soap and water to remove the excess gel. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Adapalene and clindamycin phosphate gel
- Clindamycin phosphate gel usp clear gel
- Clindamycin phosphate and nicotinamide gel
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get pregnant while taking metronidazole gel?
- How do you reduce skin peeling while using differin gel?
- Metronidazole gel discharge
- Can i use aloe vera gel while pregnant?
- How to apply clindamycin gel?