Doctor insights on:
Dermatology Question Red Dry Itchy Spots On Skin
What can I do?, medical problem, irritated eyes, nosebleed, pain in lower back, extremely itchy, red spots on skin.?
Need exam: Those are a lot of often unrelated and fairly non-specific symptoms. You're going to need an exam by your primary care physician. ...Read more
Don't know.: There are a # of possible causes. The best way to get an accurate diagnosis would be dermatological evaluation. ...Read more
Dermatographism: Dermatographism means the ability to write on the skin. People with this form of chronic urticaria are sensitive to touch and pressure, as well as scratching. The areas of skin that are touched or scratched get a raised, red and itchy rash. While many people with chronic urticaria have some features of dermatographism, people with true dermatographism have pressure as the only trigger. ...Read more
Tiny red spots on skin. Kinda look like tiny cuts and maybe bleeding under the skin. What could this be?.
Petechiae?: This sounds like petechiae, which actually is small volume bleeding just under the skin. This should be examined by a provider- petechiae have several causes but can be present with platelet disorders, that can affect blood clotting. Occasionally severe infections can cause petechiae, but most people at that stage wouldn't be on healthtap- they'd be in the icu! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dermatology question red dry itchy spots on legs
- Causes of red dry itchy spots on skin
- Dry red spots on skin not itchy
- Flat red spots on skin not itchy
- Red spots on skin not itchy not raised
- What are dry itchy red scabby and moist spots on my scalp?
- White dry itchy spots on skin
- Dry red itchy patches on skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online for free