Doctor insights on:
Dermatology Question Red Dry Itchy Spots On Skin
What can I do?, medical problem, irritated eyes, nosebleed, pain in lower back, extremely itchy, red spots on skin.?
Dermatographism: Dermatographism means the ability to write on the skin. People with this form of chronic urticaria are sensitive to touch and pressure, as well as scratching. The areas of skin that are touched or scratched get a raised, red and itchy rash. While many people with chronic urticaria have some features of dermatographism, people with true dermatographism have pressure as the only trigger. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
What could be the cause of tiny red spots on skin? They look like tiny red flat miles. Have had them for years.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dermatology question red dry itchy spots on legs
- Causes of red dry itchy spots on skin
- Dry red spots on skin not itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are dry itchy red scabby and moist spots on my scalp?
- White dry itchy spots on skin
- Dry red itchy patches on skin
- Lupus symptoms dry itchy red scaly skin on face
- Talk to a dermatologist online