Doctor insights on:
Dermatology Question Red Dry Itchy Spots On Skin
Don't know.: There are a # of possible causes. The best way to get an accurate diagnosis would be dermatological evaluation. ...Read more
What can I do?, medical problem, irritated eyes, nosebleed, pain in lower back, extremely itchy, red spots on skin.?
Need exam: Those are a lot of often unrelated and fairly non-specific symptoms. You're going to need an exam by your primary care physician. ...Read more
I have a rash between my anus and vagina. One or two small spots on skin. And itchy when im hot or fabric to tight?
See GYN: Your GYN doctor can help assess the area and determine if there is an infection that needs treatment Best Wishes Dr M ...Read more
Dermatographism: Dermatographism means the ability to write on the skin. People with this form of chronic urticaria are sensitive to touch and pressure, as well as scratching. The areas of skin that are touched or scratched get a raised, red and itchy rash. While many people with chronic urticaria have some features of dermatographism, people with true dermatographism have pressure as the only trigger. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dermatology question red dry itchy spots on legs
- Causes of red dry itchy spots on skin
- Dry red spots on skin not itchy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are dry itchy red scabby and moist spots on my scalp?
- White dry itchy spots on skin
- Dry red itchy patches on skin
- Lupus symptoms dry itchy red scaly skin on face
- Talk to a dermatologist online