Doctor insights on:
Need Evaluation: I would want to know a lot more about this, with details concerning when this started, does it sound like a voice, does it come from inside or outside your head, does it happen day and night, is it a man's or woman's voice, do you hear any other voices, and more? It could be an auditory hallucination, which can have both physical & mental origins. Start with your family dr or see psychiatrist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I keep hearing high pitches noises. I work at a place where there's loud noises. What should I do?
I realized that my hearing is not equal on the both side, decreasing on the right side. What could be the problem?
Hearing loss : Unilateral hearing loss occurs commonly from infection or a plugged ear canal. Fortunately these types will usually improve with treatment. Tumors, trauma, stroke, or multiple sclerosis can also cause one sided hearing loss. An appointment with your primary care doctor is indicated to get diagnosed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many reasons: As we age our normally decreases but other things besides age are at play like genes, cerumen in ear canal, middle ear disturbance, medication, infection in the ear, barometric injury are just a few more. My suggestion is that to narrow down the possibilities is to make an appt with an ENT (ear nose & throat) physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When will normal hearing after a major ear infection come back
- How long will hearing loss last after an ear infection?
- Hearing loss
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can your hearing be sensitive to noise with a sinus infection?
- Hearing a clicking sound in my ear
- Does tmj cause hearing loss?
- Loss of hearing after sex
- Why was i hearing my heartbeat in my ear when i was lying down?