Doctor insights on:
Depo Wear Off
How long does it take for the regular period to return after the first shot of depo wears off?Can u get pregnant within two months after it wears off?
I got my first Depo-Provera shot June 12 its due again but I'm not getting it what symptoms might I go though while the Depo-Provera wears off and my body regulates?
Bleeding: You can expect irregular periods for awhile. If you haven't been having periods it may take awhile for them to resume and they will probably be irregular at first. If you are not ready for pregnancy, use another method of contraception since you can conceive before you have that first period. ...Read more
Months: It takes about 3 months to get out of your system, which is why you have to be very diligent about getting your next shot right around the exact time 3 months after your last one to ensure you have proper birth control protection. And remember to still use condoms because it does not protect you from STDs. Best wishes! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Right away: You can start trying to conceive right away. Are you sure that's a good idea at 16 years of age? One should ideally finish high school and have a job allowing one to support a child, as children cost, over 18 years, on average over $250, 000. I notice celexa (citalopram). 16 years of age, a history of depression and a new baby are not a good combination. Consider waiting until you are older, more stable. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- When does depo-provera wear off
- When will the depo-provera shot wear off
- How long does it take depo-provera to wear off?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long does the depo shot take to wear off?
- How long does depo shot take to wear off?
- When will novacaine wear off
- Will uterine ablation wear off
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free