Doctor insights on:
Depo Provera Injection
Is the Depo-Provera injection still effective if you get it earlier than you are due to? I had my last one on the 25th of september, when shoud i get my next?
Possible side effect: Possible side effects include (but aren’t limited to): ^ weight, irregular periods & breakthrough bleeding, v libido, dizziness, headaches, acne, abdominal pain, breast soreness, depression, v bone density, anxiety, depression, fatigue, heavy bleeding, blood clot & stroke. ...Read more
Yes: You did not have a break in coverage so you are still protected. ...Read more
Hi is feeling sick every day a side affect of the Depo-Provera injection or not coz I've been feeling sick every day for the past 2 weeks?
I am on the Depo-Provera injection and I'm having constant bleeding, is there anything I can take to help this?
Spotting Depo: Yes there is medical management if the spotting is heavy enough and lasts long. You will need to visit or call your Doctor. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Side effects depo-provera injection
- How to get pregnant after depo provera injection?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Brown vaginal discharge with depo-provera
- Does depo-provera affect a pregnancy test?
- Does depo-provera cause ovarian cysts?
- How to lose weight after depo-provera?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free