Doctor insights on:
Depends Adult Diapers
Can't recommend: a specific brand, but consider these factors: Do you just need a light pad for mild stress incontinence or be able to use a single diaper for multiple wettings. Choose a diaper that's compatible with your clothing, i.e. bulkiness. Pull-on underwear/pads may be easier to remove/pull up and down. Try a sample pack first. Plastic back contains moisture/odor. Should fit snuggly. Try out at home first. ...Read more
Never: heard about risks. another question -why?Get a more detailed answer ›
Adult diapers: You might consider getting a pair of plastic diapers and use them over washable diapersor the ones in the store that have a thin layer along with a plastic sheet. I'm not sure how to make one, but hope this helps. ...Read more
No endorsements: Healthtap doctors cannot endorse specific products. Often, companies will send you samples of their product if you request them. Just e-mail or write to them. Then try out a few different ones and see which one works best for your particular needs. Much less expensive way to find out which one is best -for you! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Please clarify: your question. Am not sure what you mean by that. Thanks. ...Read more
Worn/wet adult diapers for over a year by choice. Not going to stop, otherwise well-adjusted and successful. Regular doc will eventually ask what's up. Worried about how to answer when he does. Help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How would adult diapers help my ibs if they can tell its me pooping?
- Is there any way to get a prescription for a adult diapers?
- How to make homemade adult diapers?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Autism adult diapers
- Adult diapers use marketing babys life for pacifier trends
- Training the conditioned response to the use of adult diapers
- Adult swim diapers
- Talk to a pediatrician online