Doctor insights on:
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
Armpit odor after pregnancy I shower everyday and have to use deodorant multiple times what else can I do?
Deodorant containing sodium bicarbonate (baking soda), corn starch, sustainable palm oil from non-peatlands, tea tree oil be safe for pregnancy?
Is it ok to use mineral salt containing deodorants during pregnancy or when you are trying to conceive?
Yes: Yes, they're safe.Get a more detailed answer ›
Are whitening toothpastes safe to use during pregnancy? On the same note, do I need to change my shampoos and deodorants to all natural products?
It's a : Disinfectant and should be fine. The absorbable amount creating a fetal problem is low probability though don't know specifics on the brand or what else is in it. Should be fine. ...Read more
I used alcohol diluted with water, baking soda and oil as a deodorant for armpits, it safe while pregnant?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Deodorant during pregnancy
- Floating pregnancy test
- Afi 5cm 32 weeks pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How many days do you wait after having sex to take pregnancy test?
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- How long will a pregnancy test show positive after abortion?
- Earliest signs of pregnancy after iui
- Talk to a dermatologist online