Doctor insights on:
Really bizarre: It depends on the components of the specific brand. Let's just say that any amount is potentially very toxic. Why would you even ask this question? ...Read more
Not sure: I understand your question. Did you eat deodorant? Or are you referring to the skin application of deodorant? If you are using the deodorant as intended then your personality and memory problems are likely the result of something entirely different. I for one have never encountered this issue. ...Read more
Antibacterials: Deodorants are just perfumes sometimes with mild antibacterial agents such as alcohol, trichlosan or chelated metal compounds. It is the bacteria decomposing the sweat that causes odor. Anti perspirants are a different animal - they stop sweating by blocking sweat glands. ...Read more
Wrong question.: Everything is chemicals, including you and me. A better question is: "what kind of deodorant is least harmful to my body?" crystal and stone deodorants, made with mineral salts like potassium alum, are available, but it's unclear whether or not they actually work. There is also no good evidence that conventional deodorants do any harm. There is, however, no reason not to try the natural ones. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Mild alcohol poisoning symptoms
- Does throwing up after drinking alcohol mean you have alcohol poisoning?
- Symptoms of blood poisoning from tattoo
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms next day
- Alcohol poisoning symptoms occur days after
- What are the symptoms of poisoning from paint thinner fumes?
- How long do the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning take to go away?
- Talk to a dermatologist online