Doctor insights on:
Visit your dentist: for the professional cleaning and polishing. If it is a removable denture, your dentist can clean it in ultrasonic solution first and then polish the surface with a low speed motor. Do not try to do it yourself, you can ruin the false teeth. Take care. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Not easily: Simply: preliminary impressions, final impressions, trial set up and delivery. It takes years of training and experience to fabricate the right denture. Patient experience, opposing dentition, ridge shape, type of teeth and cusp angulation etc etc etc. A prosthodontist is a specialist to seek an evaluation for dentures. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can i take my immediate upper denture out before eating?? especially if i don't need them to really eat with.
Not recommended: It may take several months before you can adequately eat regular foods. It is very important that you follow the post-operative instructions of your dentist or oral surgeon very carefully. You must wear your new immediate denture at all times, after the surgery, without removing it. This will help to control the swelling and guide the healing of your gums. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Listerine whitening mouthwash side effects
- Vitamin for skin whitening
- Teeth hurt after using whitening strips
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it harmful to accidentally swallow a piece of my top denture?
- How long does it take to get used to wearing a partial denture?
- Penis whitening
- White spots on teeth after whitening strips
- Talk to a dentist online for free