Doctor insights on:
Dental Treatment And Meningitis
What would be your best prescription for tuberculosis meningitis. Friend is already on treatment, need second opinion only. She's on TB meds only.
Can't the after effects of meningitis be reduced to some level, by use of medicines or any medical treatment?
Can WNV cause meningitis? Could the meningitis have been prevented by timely detection and treatment of WNV?
Depends on cause: If viral, usually self limited and rather benign, but if bacterial, antibiotics are crucial, if fungal, anti fungal drugs, if tuberculous, specific drugs for tbc. However, cancer can be culprit for carcinomatous meningitis, so key to get diagnosis asap. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Clarify: Do you have more details to clarify your problem? ...Read more
Possible: When the word meningitis is said...The general public always thinks bacterial. This is not the case here. Meningitis is defined as an inflammation of the meninges (sacs covering the brain). It is possible, although not very very common, to have irritation/inflammation after cyberknife. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lyme meningitis treatment
- Acute meningitis treatment
- Streptococcus pneumoniae meningitis treatment
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Herpes simplex meningitis treatment
- Holistic treatment for meningitis
- Treatment for viral meningitis in adults
- Chemical meningitis treatment
- Talk to a dentist online for free