Doctor insights on:
Haven't lifted weights in a month due to chest injury. Left deltoid stiff and burns w/ease from lateral movements. Is this common from disuse? Advice?
That depends: You are very young and should not have such symptoms, unless your injury was severe and long standing. Speak to your doc about it. ...Read more
MRI: partial tear of deltoid & PTFL & edema of sinus tarsi. With occ numbness to foot. Is it common to injure both and what can I do until ortho appt?
Shoulder muscle: This is the muscle that overlaps the outside of the shoulder and contracts to lift the arm especially straight out from the side of the body. It is somewhat triangular in shape and so was named for the greek letter delta. ...Read more
Im suffering through rhomboideus pain since last 2 yrs.What I should do? If i lift weight like deltoid exercise it hurts.It was my injury coz accident
I workout 5 x a week, then did some excessive scrubbing. Now I have pain in my bi-cep and some in the deltoid. ?
Dominant side?: If this is on your dominant side then it sounds like you just have an overuse issue. Rest for a few days and it should get better. ...Read more
PT: I would suggest you go thru a trial of pt. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get a knot in your deltoid muscle how do you get rid of it?
- What exercise routine can i do if my knee has little or no remaining cartilage?
- Workout routines for teenage girls at home
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does an aortic aneurysm show up on a routine echocardiogram?
- Deltoid tendonitis
- Daily routine plan for teen girls to get a flat stomach
- Deltoid tuberosity pain
- Will a routine blood test show pregnancy