Doctor insights on:
Yes: At high does, dxm can cause coma and if deep enough, respiratory depression could certainly lead to anoxia and permanent brain injury. Deaths have also been associated with dxm overdose and certainly is a permanent condition. Much more on the subject at: http://www.Webmd.Com/parenting/teen-abuse-cough-medicine-9/teens-and-dxm-drug-abuse?Page=1. ...Read more
Dextromethorphan-: -is a safe cough suppressant with no contradiction, however if taken in sufficient amounts 2 get high, anything is dangerous.maybe not against exercise but in general. It is abnormal behavior & a very stupid thing 2 do but @ 46, there is no use in trying to change Ur habit without direction from an AODA councilor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Yes: You took over the dose, therefore, you over-dosed. You didn't harm yourself, however. Don't do it again. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Delsym and benadryl
- Fun activities for drug and alcohol abuse group therapy
- Can alcohol abuse cause a detached retina?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Long term effects of diphenhydramine abuse
- Medical model child abuse
- Benzonatate 200 mg abuse
- Is it alright to take delsym while pregnant at 14 weeks?
- Talk to an allergist online for free