Doctor insights on:
Delayed Menstrual Cycle Remedies
The menstrual cycle begins with the shedding of the uterine lining, resulting in bleeding from the vagina. A few weeks later, one ovary releases an egg and the uterine lining thickens in preparation for a potential pregnancy. Pregnancy can occur at this stage if sperm fertilizes the egg. If the egg is not fertilized, the egg will leave your body and ...Read more
Take a test : Irregular periods are one of the most common problems obgyns treat. If this is one time problem it usually resolves on its own. If this is a recurring problem you should be evaluated. Infections & hormonal changes can cause spotting. If there is a concern for pregnancy then do a home pregnancy test . There are many options available to help regulate the menstrual cycle. Schedule a visit. ...Read more
Menstrual refers to the monthly cycle in women which prepares the female for ovulation, generally once per month, which is that time of month that the egg can be fertilized by the male sperm, for the purpose of reproduction. Menstrual cycles start at the first day of menstruation. (it's always been curious to me that 'menstrual' and ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Normal delay in menstrual cycle
- Reason for delay in menstrual cycle
- How to delay menstrual cycle?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of delay in menstrual cycle
- Maximum delay in menstrual cycle
- Remedies for delayed menstrual period
- Can a colonoscopy delay a menstrual cycle?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free