Doctor insights on:
Dehydration In Adults
Replace fluid: If there are ongoing losses, it's important to stop those (such as taking a medication to stop diarrhea or stop vomiting). It is important to replace both fluid (water) and electrolytes (like salt and potassium). If you can take fluid orally, that's best, but sometimes you need IV fluids. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Levels of dehydration in adults
- Symptoms of dehydration for adults
- Dehydration and seizures adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dehydration treatment for adults
- How to treat dehydration in adults?
- Home remedies for dehydration in adults
- What to do for dehydration in adults?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free