Doctor insights on:
Dehydration Can Cause
If person has pulsatile dimming vision and dizzy when standing, that mean dehydration?
Can Dehydration cause severe fatigue and 10/10 headache?
Dehydration: Why do you think you are dehydrated? Were you deprived of fluid? Did you have excessive urination and/or diarrhea causing water loss? Your symptoms sound severe enough for you to go to an ER for a diagnosis and treatment and I would advise you to have someone drive you there or call 911 to have EMT's see you and take you to an ER urgently. Good luck ...Read more
Not necessarily: Dehydration could cause dry skin and lack of sweat, which could make the skin feel hot, but it should not cause a true fever (38 C or 100.4 F). It is usually the other way around, an illness (which could produce fever) can cause people to become dehydrated due a person not feeling well, not having appetite and not eating and drinking. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can dehydration cause burning urination?
- Can dehydration cause kidney pain?
- Can dehydration be the cause of frequent urination?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can dehydration cause stomach cramps?
- Can dehydration cause blood in stool?
- Can dehydration cause muscle twitching?
- Can dehydration cause blurred vision?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free