Doctor insights on:
Dehydrated Alcohol Side Effects
I have to take suprep tomorrow and I am worried about side effects as I get dehydrated easily. Any safer alternatives or am I just in for the ride?
Part of the prep: Part of the surprep protocol includes drinking 32 ounces of water after the 16 ounces of surprep. It is unlikely you will get dehydrated. ...Read more
Alcohol: Excess sedation, confusion at high dose.Get a more detailed answer ›
I have been drinking small amounts of rubbing alcohol for the past few days. When will I start seeing side effects?
Horrible: The international programme on chemical safety, says ingesting isopropyl alcohol can be lethal (8 oz lethal -adult & 3 oz lethal- child). It can cause vomiting, seizures, loss of consciousness & respiratory problems. Isoproply alcohol would only be consumed by someone who was stupid or someone who was suicidal. If are considering suicide - please go to your nearest er for help. ...Read more
Possibly: Alcohol causes sedation (sleepiness). Zyrtec (cetirizine) can cause sedation (not in everyone, but in many). Mixing the two can compound the effect - making you extra sedated. Extra sleepy. But then that can translate to greater impairment in judgement. Meaning - not thinking clearly.... ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Dehydrated alcohol injection dosage
- Dehydrated alcohol usp in inhalers
- Sulfasalazine side effects alcohol
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Side effects of stopping alcohol
- Valacyclovir side effects alcohol
- Endone and alcohol side effects
- What are the side effects of alcohol?
- Dehydrated alcohol injection side effects