Doctor insights on:
Degenertive Disc Disease
Does mild to moderate degenertive disc disease affect your sex drive? I have very little feeling in that area as well.
This is simple: https://www.cedars-sinai.edu/Patients/Health-Conditions/Degenerative-Disc-Disease.aspxGet a more detailed answer ›
I have I.I.H for which i have suffered lots of lumber punctures and now i have been told i have premature disc disease could the lumber punctures caus?
Aging discs: Degenerative disc disease is the process by which discs in your back break down with wear and tear and with aging. Discs are found between vertebral bodies in our spines. Discs provide cushions between bones. Gravity, years of heavy lifting and running and walking and standing and jumping provides stress on the discs and they break down with time. Pain, nerve issues and other symptoms arise. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Unlikely: This is unlikely to worsen or improve disc disease. At best it may help the symptoms either transiently or less frequently for a prolonged period of time. ...Read more
Misnomer: For practical purposes, it's a misnomer describing an aging disc. It's like telling someone with wrinkles that she suffers from "degenerative skin disease". Radiologists love to use this term, so do busy spine surgeons. "disease" makes it sound like you urgently need a fusion or artificial disc implant. All our discs "degenerate" over time and most of us never have any trouble from that. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lupus cause degenerative disc disease?
- Degenerative disc disease exercises to avoid
- What is mild degenerative disc disease?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Mild multilevel degenerative disc disease
- Supplements for degenerative disc disease
- Non surgical ways treating degenerative disc disease
- Diffuse degenerative disc disease
- Degenerative disc disease