Doctor insights on:
Degenerative Disease Of Spine
Hard to say: Depends on a lot and what you do for a living. Being disabled means you cannot do anything else as an occupation since the only ability you had was the one occupation you cannot hold anymore. Recommend never getting labeled "disabled" if possible. ...Read more
Arthritis: we all get it sooner or later. it is like tires on a car. but unlike worn out tires, there is no cure for it. ...Read more
Im being treated for ptsd, anxiety, depression, and degenerative spine disease, IV been having some trouble in the bedroom , I believe from the medication, the last time I ejaculated, it had orange tapioca like balls in it, freaked me out, why would thi
Eval: I agree with dr. Holmes. This warrants medical evaluation first and foremost ssri's can cause a vast array of sexual side effects: decreased libido. Lack of erection, retrograde ejaculation, inability to ejaculate, prolonged erection etc - but i don't know why your ejaculate would be lumpy & orange. This could be related to ssri's but other causes would need to be assessed (the world of urology. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can you tell me natural cures for facet joint arthritis/degenerative disc disease in lower lumbar spine?
Could an untreated compression fracture in the mid-thoracic spine ultimately lead to degenerative disc disease of the lumbar spine?
No: No way to conmect the two.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: It may remain localized to one or two specific areas. ...Read more
Wear and tear: It is not unique to have wear and tear throughout the vertebral column. Most often the degeneration is most prominent over the lower back, but can eventually be seen in the neck and mid back as time proceeds. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does degenerative disc disease spread to other parts of the spine?
- Degenerative disc disease of the thoracolumbar spine and obesity
- Degenerative disc disease of the lumbar spine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the treatments for degenerative disc disease arthritis of the spine?
- Mri of degenerative disease of the lumbar spine
- Degenerative joint disease lumbar spine
- Glucosamine chondroitin msm treatment of degenerative disc disease
- Talk to a orthopedic spine surgeon online for free