Doctor insights on:
Deep Water Running Exercises
I drink enough water while exercise and i still get a pounding headache after . Even running out in the sun for a while . I also get tired quickly .
My ll area is hurting bad, I have dis-center-grated disc the pain is unbearable today it feel like water is running down my back plus the stabbing ?
Need definitive diag: A cat scan would get you a diagnosis! then proper treatment. ...Read more
And getting sensitive to sound. Worse at ballgames, with shrill noise, running water. So what should I do?
If I drink a lot of water or gorteraid I still feel dehydration and I don't know what to do my BP been running low can my condition effect this?
What condition?: If you are suffering extreme thirst, definitely check your blood sugar to rule out diabetes. A visit to your physician is in order. We certainly need more details about your past history of syncope to give more advice here. But in general, a low blood pressure and history of syncope would not cause extreme thirst! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Deep water aerobics and dumbbell exercises
- Deep water running vs elliptical training
- Sensation of water running down leg
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sensation of cold water running down leg
- Deep breathing exercises for intercostal muscles the diaphragm
- Types of water exercises for an acl injury in the knee
- Running water hurts my ears always has annoyed me why is that
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free