Doctor insights on:
Deep Elbow Pain
Top of left shoulder and muscles that connect to clavicle hurt when i take deep breaths. Slight elbow pain as well. Lung cancer? Muscular?
Pain : Likely musculoskeletal, get an x-ray first.Get a more detailed answer ›
I completed chemo in sept radiation in dec. For breast cancer now have deep bone pain in elbows & wrists, pain under right upper rib cage. Normal?
Tennis elbow: The most common cause of elbow pain when gripping comes from lateral epicondytis or tennis elbow. The pain is on the outside part of the elbow right over the prominent bone than can be easily felt there. Usually goes away on its own but can also take several weeks or even months. Simple stretching can help sometimes an injection can help with the pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Stop playing tennis: Elbow pain would usually be caused by repetitive movements of the joint, causing tendonitis (inflammation of the tendon), hence the name, "tennis elbow." so reducing activities that exacerbate or cause pain should eliminate the problem. There are other causes of elbow pain that should be ruled out, if you cannot localize or discover a cause on examination. See your doctor to make sure! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Elbow pain? I've had a pain in my right elbow for over a month and it only hurts when i extend it. It makes a cracking noise when extended?
Not the usual: Usually not unless it has been complicated by other problems. The only i could explain this if you bone disease happen when you were younger and we see the sequence. Unless you had recent injury to the elbow? Go and have x-ray on the elbow and see. Good holiday. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- I have a sharp pain in my back when a take a deep breath
- Pain under right shoulder blade when taking a deep breath
- Stabbing pain in lower right abdominal area with deep breath
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Pain in left arm between elbow and shoulder
- Pain in right lung when taking a deep breath
- When i take a deep breath i have pain in my left shoulder and lung
- Pain in back when taking a deep breath
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free