Doctor insights on:
Is there any connection between neuro issues and high haptoglobin that any of u docs can think of???
No: What I do know is that your elevated haptoglobin will not be the key to identifying the cause of your neuro issues. A comprehensive history and physical will pick up the stuff that gets missed -- anything from porphyria to a faulty home heater making carbon monoxide -- is much more helpful than a bunch of labs. ...Read more
My blwork showed my iron saturation to be 9 hemog 12, sed rate 41 & haptoglobin elevated, what does all this mean? Health otherwise, worried.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hemoglobin levels decreased by pneumonia
- What is vascular pattern decreased mucosa?
- Why does a patient in renal failure have decreased cardiac output?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Decreased appetite
- Causes of decreased fetal movement
- Causes of decreased prothrombin time
- Episodes of decreased consciousness
- Talk to a hematologist online for free