Doctor insights on:
Decongestant Safe For High Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
Cardio exercises: Proper exercises are helpful in controlling blood pressure. Safe exercises include walking briskly, cycling, swimming laps, etc. Avoid heavy or strenuous weight lifting as this causes a spike in blood pressure. Check with your doctor for safe exercises for your particular condition. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Any exercises u can: You can do virtually any exercises you are physically able to do once your blood pressure is adequately controlled. Combination of weight-bearing and aerobic excercises offer better results than either alone, so if you can do both, then do both, do them all...If u are of advanced age and want to be extra safe, consult doc for possible exercise-test etc...Stay well/healthy..Good luck.. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
NO: NO nobody has studies that are reliable and evaluated by the FDA or another National objective regulatory body to check on safety of most Herbals and supplements And thier is no safety DATA on interactions with perscription or over the counter meds .Let the buyers be ware ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is mucinex dm safe for high blood pressure?
- Is lipozene safe for high blood pressure?
- Decongestant for high blood pressure patients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What decongestant is safe with high blood pressure?
- Decongestant for people with high blood pressure
- What is a safe diet drug for people with high blood pressure?
- What exercises are safe for high blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online