Doctor insights on:
Decaffeinated Coffee Caffeine
Shouldn't be any: Problem.Get a more detailed answer ›
Is it ok to drink decaf coffee with Barrets esophagus? I know I shouldn't drink caffeine. But I think there is still a small amount in decaf?
No harm: If you can tolerate coffee, it is okay. Do not drink it too hot. For good health - Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco, alcohol, weed or street drugs in any form. Practice safe sex. ...Read more
I ordered decaffeinated coffee, but later found out it was regular. Is there something I can do to offset the caffeinated affects?
Yes even: decaffeinated coffee can have side effects. But were there particular side effects you were concerned about? ...Read more
Not bad..: It is good in moderation.....Get a more detailed answer ›
I think i'm addicted to caffeine. I can't seem to function normally without coffee. Is this healthy?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does decaffeinated coffee affect the absorption of thyroid medication?
- Decaffeinated coffee headaches
- How much caffeine in folgers instant coffee?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Decaffeinated coffee and heart palpitations
- Decaffeinated coffee gastritis
- Can i drink decaffeinated coffee while taking adipex?
- Does coffee or caffeine cause flatulence?
- Talk to a pharmacologist online for free