Doctor insights on:
Bland: You might do well with small, freq bland meals. ...Read more
Started singulair yesterday. Also got an injection of 10 mg of Decadron due to sinus issues. Today i'm having intermittent palpitations. Is this more likely to be from steroid injection or singulair!
Steroids: This is a side effect of steroid injections. Also may include things like flushing, nausea, etc. To be very fair, singulair can also cause difficulty breathing and heart palpitations. But, these are listed as severe, rare side effects, while the palpitations from steroid injections are much more common. Good luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Steroid side effects: Decadron also known as dexamethasone is a potent steroid that can be taken as pill, injection or cream. Side effects are like other steroids but can include stomach upset, headache, dizziness, menstrual changes, trouble sleeping, increased appetite, weight gain, and mood changes. With prolonged use it may decrease body defense to infections, affect bones, muscles and eyes. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why is rice giving me nausea?
- What causes nausea right before period?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is it normal to feel nausea before your period?
- Severe upper right abdominal pain under rib cage belching nausea gas cause cure
- Nausea after period
- Dizziness nausea pelvic pain missed period negative pregnancy test
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free