Doctor insights on:
Steroid side effects: Decadron also known as dexamethasone is a potent steroid that can be taken as pill, injection or cream. Side effects are like other steroids but can include stomach upset, headache, dizziness, menstrual changes, trouble sleeping, increased appetite, weight gain, and mood changes. With prolonged use it may decrease body defense to infections, affect bones, muscles and eyes. ...Read more
Good thinking: The longer you are on it, the more likely, you will have side effects. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ddavp ok with alcohol
- Can you drink alcohol while taking cephalexin?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking penicillin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you drink alcohol while taking doxycycline?
- Can you drink alcohol while taking clindamycin?
- Is it okay to drink alcohol while you on your menstrual cycle?
- How long after taking antibiotics can one drink alcohol?
- Talk to an allergist and immunologist online for free