Doctor insights on:
Deaf Blindness Causes
Vision impairment and blindness are conditions in which a person cannot see well or see at all, even with glasses or contact lenses. If a person's best vision (with correction) out of either eye is only 20/70 - 20/200, he is impaired. If he can see no better than 20/200 or his visual field is no more than 20 degrees (severe "tunnel" vision), ...Read more
Nerve damage: extensive damage that can be as a result of trauma, accident, military explosives, minefields, gunshot injuries, or a result of congenital defects or diseases. ...Read more
Not normal: The deaf and blind (remember helen keller) can learn to communicate by touch and braile. It is intensive training but can work. This allows for productive functioning although i would not exactly describe it as "normal". ...Read more
Why can't the blind repair their sight the same way a deaf person could have the option of fixing their hearing?
Not all problems: Including deafness and blindness are fixable. At least with current technology and knowledge. ...Read more
What happens if you can't see, you're blind. if you can't hear, you're deaf. if you can't smell, you're?
Anosmic: is the term for inability to smell. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can meningitis cause you to be blind and deaf?
- Ways that deaf blind people communicate
- Causes of deafness in adults
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ear deafness causes
- Causes of congenital deafness
- Does deafness cause delay?
- Motion sickness caused deafness
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free