Doctor insights on:
Deaf Blindness Causes
Nerve damage: extensive damage that can be as a result of trauma, accident, military explosives, minefields, gunshot injuries, or a result of congenital defects or diseases. ...Read more
Not normal: The deaf and blind (remember helen keller) can learn to communicate by touch and braile. It is intensive training but can work. This allows for productive functioning although i would not exactly describe it as "normal". ...Read more
Why can't the blind repair their sight the same way a deaf person could have the option of fixing their hearing?
Not all problems: Including deafness and blindness are fixable. At least with current technology and knowledge. ...Read more
What happens if you can't see, you're blind. if you can't hear, you're deaf. if you can't smell, you're?
Anosmic: is the term for inability to smell. ...Read more
Yes: These are not mutually exclusive disorders.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can meningitis cause you to be blind and deaf?
- Is color blindness caused by recessive or dominant gene?
- Can blowing your nose to much cause an ear go deaf from damage?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Temporary blindness causes
- Can pink eye cause blindness?
- What causes blindness in babies?
- What can cause temporary blindness?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free