Doctor insights on:
Dating Someone With Oral Herpes
There are different types of herpes infections; herpes simplex infection of mouth (gingivostomatitis) and lips (labialis) are the most common. Others include genital herpes, and herpes zoster. Herpes infection could very mild to very dangerous depending on the type and location of the body affected. I ...Read more
Can someone with oral herpes on both mouth and vaginal area go through a natural birth? Or do they need to have a c-section?
I recently shared a spoon with someone, can I get oral herpes? No sign of breakout. Spoon went back in soup before i used.
Unlikely : But not impossible. Even if the individual you shared a spoon with did not have an active outbreak, the virus could still be shedding and contactable. Most primary hsv-1 infections are asymptomatic and only 20 to 25 percent of patients ever recall an outbreak. So you may have contracted it! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get genital herpes simplex 2 from someone with oral herpes simplex 1?
- Can i get herpes if i drink from the cup of someone with it?
- Can having oral sex with someone who has a canker sore cause problems?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get herpes by being in a swimming pool with someone who has an outbreak?
- Can you get genital herpes simplex virus 2 from someone who has oral herpes 1?
- Dating someone with schizoaffective disorder
- How do i deal with oral herpes simplex?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free