Doctor insights on:
Dash Diet Food Pyramid
It depends: Symptoms depend on where the cancer is. If localized to the lungs, there are often no symptoms. Once the tumor is large enough a cough or coughing blood may develop. If the cancer spreads, then symptoms depends on where. Cancer in the bone, for example may cause pain. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Which pyramid?: The pyramid has been replaced by "my food plate" by the usda. Although some improvements were made, i still don't believe this reflects optimal nutrition. I prefer this one: http://www.Drweil.Com/drw/u/art02995/dr-weil-anti-inflammatory-food-pyramid.Html. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Similarities: Focus around that both of crude visual representations of how much and what you should be eating. But they are rather different at this point. Myplate is much more of a relatable(plate) representation vs food pyramid being more abstract suggestion of the desired relative composition of your diet. Myplate has more of a balance of grains/veggies than the pyramid. Myplate now doesn't address fats ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
There is none: There is no food pyramid for 10 month old babies. At ten months most babies have teeth and are on stage 2 feedings, which includes formula feeding or breast milk, some fruit juices.Cereals, fruits vegetables and some meat divided in three or four meals and avoid too much milk as that contributes to infant being obese, with some introduction of table food as tolerated. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Is there a separate food pyramid for kids, teenagers and adults? Or do we all just follow the reg food pyramid?
No Pyramid: There is no such thing any more. The pyramid was absolutely and dangerously wrong. The recommended diet for all ages is now called a diamond. At the top is fats at 15% of calories. In the very big middle are proteins which should make up 60% of a calories. And at the bottom are carbohydrates, 25% of calories. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Discuss the food pyramid and relationship between diet and health
- Eating 1,200 calories a day
- Does the slim fast optima diet follow the food guide pyramid serving recommendations?
- Does the atkins diet follow the food guide pyramid?
- South beach diet food pyramid
- How the food pyramid can help people plan a nutritious diet?
- Does the atkins diet follow the food guide pyramid serving recommendations?
- Food lovers diet sample menu
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free