Doctor insights on:
Dash Diet Food Pyramid
It depends: Symptoms depend on where the cancer is. If localized to the lungs, there are often no symptoms. Once the tumor is large enough a cough or coughing blood may develop. If the cancer spreads, then symptoms depends on where. Cancer in the bone, for example may cause pain. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Similarities: Focus around that both of crude visual representations of how much and what you should be eating. But they are rather different at this point. Myplate is much more of a relatable(plate) representation vs food pyramid being more abstract suggestion of the desired relative composition of your diet. Myplate has more of a balance of grains/veggies than the pyramid. Myplate now doesn't address fats ...Read more
Yes: As long as you are maintain a healthy weight, eating less may be better for you. ...Read more
Good question :-): Many people can tolerate grains and wheat breads, without difficulty. Some can be good sources of protein and other nutrients. If you're a person who doesn't tolerate these though, your own food pyramid would look different. Neurologist dr. David perlmutter has written a very interesting book about grains and the brain. http://tinyurl.com/mof6qj8 it provides some things to think about! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Discuss the food pyramid and relationship between diet and health
- Eating 1,200 calories a day
- Does the slim fast optima diet follow the food guide pyramid serving recommendations?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- South beach diet food pyramid
- How the food pyramid can help people plan a nutritious diet?
- Does the atkins diet follow the food guide pyramid serving recommendations?
- Food lovers diet sample menu
- Talk to a preventive medicine specialist online for free