Doctor insights on:
Dark Skin Caused Lichen Amyloidosis
No: Ed only improves the appearance. But it also creats new sacrs. Ed is not the answer. ...Read more
Itchy papules: ?his is the most common form of primary localised cutaneous amyloidosis. It presents as an intensely itchy rash on the shins, thighs, feet, and forearms. Lesions consist of multiple raised spots (papules) that are scaly and red/brown in color. More common in people of chinese descent and in males 50-60 yrs of age. It may be associated with multiple endocrine disorders. ...Read more
No: It cannot be cured but they are meds that can be extremely effective in controlling the disease. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the best way to get rid of the dark skin caused by lichen amyloidosis?
- Lichen amyloidosis causes
- Cutaneous lichen amyloidosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a cure for amyloidosis lichen?
- Lichen amyloidosis cure
- Is lichen amyloidosis contagious?
- Causes of dark patches on skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online