Doctor insights on:
Dark Circles Under Eyes Solution
Kids&dark eyeCircles: Dark circles under the eyes could be from alck of sleep or even hayt fever. You should se the pediatrican if you think your child has allergies. Good sleep is important for even toddelrs, so make sure the child sleeps atlest 10-12 hours in a 24 hour period and atleast 10 hours in the night. ...Read more
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dark circles: Under the eyes are difficult to eradicate completely. They're usually associated with eye fatigue or aging changes of the lids. There are some creams and lasers which sometimes help but not consistently. Discuss this with an ophthalmologist or dermatologist. These are often normal aging lid changes and there is nothing to worry about with them. ...Read more
Multiple: This can be metabolic, sinus, allergy, auto-immune disease or heredity. This also can be from multiple reasons. This needs medical evaluation to insure that there is not something treatable. ...Read more
Suddenly have dark circles under eyes
progressively worse over last few months
now wake up swollen every day
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do heart problems cause dark circles under the eyes and fatigue?
- Dark circles under eyes
- How to get rid of hereditary dark circles under eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes sudden dark circles under eyes?
- Dark circles under the eyes allergic shiners
- Can dark circles under your eyes be due to iron deficiency anemia?
- What can i use for dark circles under my eyes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online