Doctor insights on:
Dark Circle On Eyes
Dark Circles: Circles under eye can be due to: allergy "allergic shiners", fatigue, genetic variation, aging. Lower lid skin is very thin so blood vessels under skin can make area look dark. Topical creams/fillers can help hide circles: only mask condition with no cure. What helps: drink 8 cups water/day, sunblock, hat, enough rest; avoid rubbing; makeup; facial plastic surgery when severe; allergist can help. ...Read more
Dark Circles: Dark circles around the eye can be caused from several things. 1.Actual skin changes, either hereditary or acquired from years of sun damage. Retina and possible chemical peel or laser may be helpful depending on your skin type. 2. Thinning of the skin allowing the deeper veins and muscles to create a darkness. 3. Puffiness or hollowness creating hills and valleys which can reflect light different ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I want to be thin and slim so what should I do? And i also want to remove my dark circles from eyes....
Cant: Oh well.Get a more detailed answer ›
Dark circles: Dark circles under the eyes can be due to lack of sleep, allergies, age, or many other causes. Treatment of allergies if present and getting adequate rest can help some. Cool compresses 2 times a day and makeup coverup can be effective as well. If there is volume loss associated with dark circles, facial filler injections can be considered. Laser skin tightening can be effective in some cases. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Tips on dark circles under eyes puffy eyes
- Do heart problems cause dark circles under the eyes and fatigue?
- Dark circles under eyes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dark circles under eyes after exercise
- What causes sudden dark circles under eyes?
- How do i get rid of those dark purple circles around my eyes?
- Dark circles under the eyes allergic shiners
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free