Doctor insights on:
Dark Brown Discharge After Abortion
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
I had a pill abortion 20days ago, I bleeded for about two weeks and after was having brown discharge for several days now.is this normal?
Yes, normal: After medication abortion you can have spotting for a couple of weeks. When women describe brown bleeding it's usually glad that's just been around for a few days. I hope you've gone back for your follow-up appointment and know for sure that you are no longer pregnant. I also hope that you're on high efficacy contraception so you don't get pregnant until if and when your are ready to be a mom! ...Read more
It is likely old: Deoxygenated blood.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is dark brown discharge normal after abortion?
- Dark brown discharge 2 weeks after period
- Brown discharge after abortion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dark brown discharge after pelvic exam
- Dark brown discharge after long period
- Dark brown discharge after period
- Dark brown discharge after miscarriage
- Talk to a obstetric medicine specialist online for free