Doctor insights on:
Dangers Of Taking Provera While Pregnant
Yes: It is, although it's not terribly likely. ...Read more
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Yes but unlikely: It is difficult to become pregnant on provera (medroxyprogesterone). The medicine affects the lining of the uterus in such a way that even if you ovulate a pregnancy is unlikely to implant and grow in the uterus. However, it is still possible to become pregnant just very unlikely. ...Read more
Odd question?: No, it is not.Get a more detailed answer ›
If I became pregnant, but tested to early and started provera (medroxyprogesterone).. Would I still have a cycle due to the provera (medroxyprogesterone)?
Depends : On how your body metabolizes it , it can linger in the body for 6-9 months after sometimes, if u were considering fertilty i would never just give someone 1 depo shot for that reason. ...Read more
For what length of time can I expect it to take to get pregnant after taking the Depo-Provera shot?
Depo & ovulation: Ovulations after discontinuing depoprovera. Mayo clnic says "after stopping depo-provera, it may be 10 months or more before you begin ovulating again. If you want to become pregnant in the next one to two years, depo-provera might not be the right birth control method for you.". ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you get pregnant while still taking depo-provera shots?
- Can taking provera while being pregnant harm the baby?
- How soon can you get pregnant while taking provera and metformin?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Dangers of falling while pregnant
- How bad is it to take provera while pregnant?
- Dangers of taking flaxseed oil while taking thyroid medication
- Taking sertraline while pregnant
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free