Doctor insights on:
Dandruff Shampoo Treating Hypopigmentation Vitiligo Forehead
I was told that dandruff shampoo is effective in treating hypopigmentation (vitiligo) on my forehead. Is this true?
Lost my eyebrow hair , the only diagnoses I've had is dermatitis& I've been treating it with dandruff shampoo&latisse for 9 weeks now no results?
What can I do to rid discoloration on my neck, back, and chest that looks like tinea versicolor besides dandruff shampoo? I have discoloration that has spread over the past year on my neck, upper back, and some on my stomach. It has changed in color from
I have dandruff real bad i've tried all kind of dandruff shampoo and nothing works. Any suggestions?
Other options: I agree with dr. Hernandez. Keep the shampoo on scalp for at least 5 minutes 3 x a week. Other options are otc salicylic acid shampoo same way alternating days with nizoral. Also, scalpicin can be used for itching 1-2 x daily. This is a condition that can be controlled, not cured. See a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis as other conditions such as psoriasis may appear similar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
If you don't have: dandruff then why use dandruff shampoo. It might make your scalp too dry. On the other hand, you probably don't have dandruff BECAUSE you are using the dandruff shampoo. See what happens when you discontinue the dandruff shampoo. If dandruff develops off the shampoo, then simply go back to using it. ...Read more
I have dandruff from past 5 years when I use a anti dandruff shampoo it will be less when I stop it becomes more and more over it's like patches please help
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Safe dandruff shampoos pregnant
- Does dandruff shampoo cause hair loss?
- Dandruff shampoo that is safe for color treated hair
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nizoral anti dandruff shampoo
- The best anti dandruff shampoos
- I have really bad dandruff and no shampoos seem to work
- Is there a shampoo that can control dandruff for a persons with diabetes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online