Doctor insights on:
I have dandruff real bad i've tried all kind of dandruff shampoo and nothing works. Any suggestions?
Other options: I agree with dr. Hernandez. Keep the shampoo on scalp for at least 5 minutes 3 x a week. Other options are otc salicylic acid shampoo same way alternating days with nizoral (ketoconazole). Also, scalpicin can be used for itching 1-2 x daily. This is a condition that can be controlled, not cured. See a dermatologist to confirm the diagnosis as other conditions such as psoriasis may appear similar. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Lost my eyebrow hair , the only diagnoses I've had is dermatitis& I've been treating it with dandruff shampoo&latisse for 9 weeks now no results?
Do i need to use a dandruff conditioner with dandruff shampoo? I have very thick color treated hair. Need a conditioner. Thx.
Try it: Try it both ways. See which you prefer. ...Read more
Medicated : Medicated shampoo. It has been proven to work. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- No shampoo dandruff
- Shampoo causes dandruff
- Medical shampoo for dandruff
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Shampoos conditioners for dandruff
- Brands of dandruff shampoo
- Effective dandruff shampoos
- Dandruff shampoo comparisons
- Talk to a dermatologist online