Doctor insights on:
Damage After A Colonoscopy
Can a gastro damage colon during colonoscopy? Husband had severe pain for 6 months after. Gastro said it was his crohns. Husband says different pain.
Yes and No: There is a risk of perforation during colonoscopy but this is usually an acute complication requiring emergent surgery or treatment. Having pain this late could be his crohn's which can affect the GI tract from the mouth to the anus. If having pain he should follow-up and be evaluated by his gastroenterologist. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Colonoscopy was done no problems just 2 internal hem. And 1 external , banding proc. Done on one so far, after 2nd banding will ext. Shrink?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you drink alcohol after a colonoscopy?
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a colonoscopy?
- How long do you feel bloated after a colonoscopy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How long after a colonoscopy do you poop?
- How to relieve gas after a colonoscopy?
- Is it normal to be constipated after a colonoscopy?
- How long after a colonoscopy can i return to work?
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free