Doctor insights on:
Cystitis Vaginal Bleeding
I've been having vaginal bleeding for 2 1/2 weeks this is not normal for me should I get checked out?
Lots of options: You will need to see your obgyn for an exam and testing. Depending on your age and fertility plans there are lots of treatment options. Birth control pills can regulate your cycle. Mirena iuds can minimize your periods. Lysteda is a great new hormone free drug used to stop heavy periods. If you are done with pregnancies ask if you are a candidate for an endometrial ablation. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What can be the cause for me to have vaginal bleeding only on the weekends
it starts on friday and ends on sunday ?
Get seen, FIND cause: A common cause of menorrhagia (excessive bleeding) is 'hormone imbalance' but cancer must be ruled out with exam/pap smear/possible endometrial biopsy. An ultrasound can look for fibroid tumors of the uterus which can also contribute to excessive bleeding. If all tests are normal then a trial of hormones ('the pill') or an ablation may dramatically improve your bleeding.Hysterectomy is last resort. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How long does vaginal bleeding associated with cystitis last?
- Vaginal bleeding after bowel movement
- Vaginal bleeding after exercise
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can constipation cause vaginal bleeding?
- Vaginal bleeding after orgasm
- Vaginal bleeding
- What is the biological difference between vaginal bleeding and your period?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free