Doctor insights on:
Cystitis Signs And Symptoms
Classical onset: Unilateral loss of vision, loss of balance and coordination, electrical shocks down back on flexion of neck, weakness and stiffness in legs, but also, more subtle, including focal weakness, fatigue, cognitive deterioration, double vision, dizziness, etc. Important, these presentations may be associated with other illnesses, and, in themselves are not diagnostic. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Pain relief: If you are talking about the symptoms of painful urination, you can purchase Azo over the counter at your local pharmacy. This is the pyridium equivalent to help with painful urination. If you truly have a bacterial cystitis, the recommendations are to have it treated with antibiotics. If you are having numerous UTIs, the recommendation is further evaluation from a urologist to see why. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the signs and symptoms?
- Signs and symptoms of pregnancy while on depo-provera
- Signs and symptoms of internal bleeding from ovarian cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of increased bun creatinine
- Metabolic shock signs and symptoms
- What are the signs and symptoms of leukopenia?
- Psychogenic shock signs and symptoms
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free