Doctor insights on:
Good question: If i only knew what ur talking about . The body has many areas that can form cysts. From brain 2 bone 2 kidneys 2 skin and many more. U have 2 b specific & tell us where & give more details please. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Yes: I presume you mean an ovarian cyst. Rupture can occur any time with or without activity. It could be ruptured during intercourse, it may cause pain but rupture is not a serious event usually although some can bleed significantly. If an ovarian cyst causes too much pain for enjoyable intercourse, you should see a gynecologist about a laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy. ...Read more
I found out I had an ovation cyst rupture recently and still haven't recieved a period. When should I expect it to come.?
Variable.: It sounds like you had a ruptured follicular cyst. This happens when the normal ovarian follicle doesn't release an ovum but instead continues to grow. (In your case in grew to the point it ruptured.) Follicular cysts don't produce the normal pattern of hormones that regulate that menstrual cycle. If your cycles are usually regular, you should have a period within 4 weeks. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What happens if a ganglion cyst ruptures?
- How long to wait for sex after ovarian cyst rupture?
- Passing blood clots during menstruation ruptured ovarian cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What does a ruptured ovarian cyst feel like?
- Can i help a bartholin's gland cyst rupture at home?
- What to expect after a ruptured ovarian cyst?
- Ovarian cyst rupture how long does pain last
- Is it dangerous if a sebaceous cyst ruptures?