Doctor insights on:
Cyst In The Wrist
I have like a cyst on my wrist it is a small ball that pops out a little bit and its on both wrist, it goes away and returns.What could it be from?
A ganglion is the: Most likely based soley upon your limited description. http://www.handctr.com/ganglion-cysts-94.html. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Joint fluid hernia..: Ganglion cysts are filled with joint fluid, usually from one of the wrist joints, that has been expressed from the joint to form a cyst under the skin. They are usually associated with a weak area of the joint capsule. They can be removed if symptomatic, but have a tendency to recur even after complete removal. Also, there may still be pain after removal of the cyst. See a hand surgeon. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
I have a cyst in my wrist that I have had for 4 years! it's really starting to hurt! I have tried hitting it with a book and a brace! what can be done?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How do you get rid of tendonitis in the wrist?
- Causes of burning feeling in the wrist
- What is the most common treatment for a broken vein in the wrist?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cortical cyst in the left kidney
- Do ovarian cysts affect the unborn baby in anyway?
- Will cracking my wrists give me arthritis in the future
- Numb sensation in wrist after ganglion cyst surgery
- What are the differences between a pimple and a cyst in your skin?