Doctor insights on:
Cutting Wisdom Teeth Symptoms
Tenderness & swellin: Slight tenderness and swelling in the area behind your 2nd molars may indicate that your third molars/wisdom teeth coming in. You may also see a corner of the tooth begin to appear behind the 2nd molar. If you can see a portion of the tooth it is more likely that food and debris can accumulate under the soft tissue flap and cause inflammation. Keep the area very clean & rinse with salt water. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Headache and jawpain: Pericornitis (painful wisdom teeth) includes swelling of gums, biting your cheek, pain on the face around the ear, difficulty opening, and tight muscles. Take over the counter pain relievers and apply ice pack to side of face. Visit the dentist as soon as possible to evaluate for extraction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If I am having symptoms of wisdom teeth issues. Is it an emergency i need to get checked right away or can I wait over the weekend till monday.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Metallic taste in mouth wisdom teeth cutting
- Symptoms of wisdom teeth removal
- Problems with wisdom teeth symptoms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Wisdom teeth headache symptoms
- What are the symptoms of wisdom teeth?
- What are symptoms of wisdom teeth?
- Symptoms of impacted wisdom teeth
- Talk to a dentist online for free