Doctor insights on:
Cutting Wisdom Teeth Symptoms
Tenderness & swellin: Slight tenderness and swelling in the area behind your 2nd molars may indicate that your third molars/wisdom teeth coming in. You may also see a corner of the tooth begin to appear behind the 2nd molar. If you can see a portion of the tooth it is more likely that food and debris can accumulate under the soft tissue flap and cause inflammation. Keep the area very clean & rinse with salt water. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Headache and jawpain: Pericornitis (painful wisdom teeth) includes swelling of gums, biting your cheek, pain on the face around the ear, difficulty opening, and tight muscles. Take over the counter pain relievers and apply ice pack to side of face. Visit the dentist as soon as possible to evaluate for extraction. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
If I am having symptoms of wisdom teeth issues. Is it an emergency i need to get checked right away or can I wait over the weekend till monday.
Symptoms: Symptoms of tooth infection could be bad taste, swelling, pain, fever. Symptoms of erupting wisdom tooth could be swelling, pain, difficulty in biting down all the way, irritation to cheek. If the question is not hypothetical and you are have any one of those symptoms, see your dentist to find the cause of the problem. Good idea to see dentist for exam\x-rays anyway if it's been 6 months or more. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can wisdom teeth cause flu like symptoms?
- Impacted wisdom teeth symptoms throat ear pain
- Wisdom teeth symptoms dizziness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of growing wisdom teeth
- Incoming wisdom teeth symptoms
- Symptoms of wisdom teeth infection
- Dry socket symptoms wisdom teeth
- Talk to a dentist online for free